A Line in the Sand

   It has been over two months since my last post. I have been contemplating direction for this blog. Up to this point I have primarily posted thoughts from my own personal study time or excerpts from sermons and teachings. In doing so I have primarily avoided addressing specific issues facing the church, at least directly. This changes now!

   There are far too many issues that the church is facing, at least in America, to avoid addressing. Although I do not expect to serve up ground-breaking insight and revolutionary arguments that alter the course of history, I will begin weaving specific issues and subjects in this blog that perhaps (hopefully and prayerfully) will help correct and shape those within my sphere of influence. 

   Jeremiah referred to God's Word within as a,  "burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay." (Jer. 20:9)  Keeping silent will work no longer. We need more Biblical correctness and less political correctness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Waste Your Pain

Dependent Upon God

Biblical Apprenticeship